- Construction Detour Updates
- Bringing a group? Click here for group pricing and information!
- Celebrate with us!
- Check out the newly launched Gateway Arch Experience Blog!
- Check out the Gateway Arch
- 2014 Boy Scout Call-In Reservations begin January 2!
- Gateway Arch Riverboats – Weddings on the Water
- Visit the Old Courthouse, where Dred Scott first sued for his freedom
- Experience the Old West with a visit to the Museum of Westward Expansion
- Due to high water, Discovery Bike Rentals will be closed until further notice.
- Gateway to the Stars
See 30 miles in every direction and 200 years into the past!
200 years ago, Lewis and Clark set out on their great journey. Today, the Gateway Arch stands as the iconic monument symbolizing the westward expansion of the United States. And if you’ve never seen the grandeur of this architectural wonder or the breathtaking views of St. Louis 630 ft. in the air — now is your chance.
Important Notice: The north leg entrance to the Gateway Arch is temporarily closed for maintenance. The south leg entrance will remain open and accessible during this time. Continuing through October 2015, the Gateway Arch grounds and surrounding streets will be under construction as a result of the CityArchRiver 2015 project. Additional travel time may be necessary while planning a trip to the Gateway Arch. Detour Information: New Route to the Arch Parking Garage Book your Gateway Arch Drury Hotels Package!Check out the new Gateway Arch Experience blog!