- The Old Courthouse is the Arch Ticketing & Visitor Center!
- Cruises return March 7!
- Construction Detour Updates
- The Museum of Westward Expansion Closed as of February 17
- Bringing a group? Click here for group pricing and information!
- 2015 Boy & Girl Scout Call-In reservations now available!
- Check out the newly launched Gateway Arch Experience Blog!
- Check out the Gateway Arch
- Gateway Arch Riverboats – Weddings on the Water
See 30 miles in every direction and 200 years into the past!
200 years ago, Lewis and Clark set out on their great journey. Today, the Gateway Arch stands as the iconic monument symbolizing the westward expansion of the United States. And if you’ve never seen the grandeur of this architectural wonder or the breathtaking views of St. Louis 630 ft. in the air — now is your chance.
As part of the CityArchRiver2015 project, the Museum of Westward Expansion is now closed to allow the construction of new museum space and exhibits. Click to learn more.Important Notice: The south leg entrance to the Gateway Arch is temporarily closed for maintenance. The north leg entrance will remain open and accessible during this time.Continuing through October 2015, the Gateway Arch grounds and surrounding streets will be under construction as a result of the CityArchRiver 2015 project. Additional travel time may be necessary while planning a trip to the Gateway Arch. Detour Information: Getting to the Gateway ArchBook your Gateway Arch Experience Drury Hotels Package!Check out the Gateway Arch Experience blog!